Sunday, July 1, 2012

We Finally Here!!!!!!

This is Dani Brown coming at you all live from Piura Peru! As I speak I am sitting down in the kitchen with the bamboo tables! I don't believe I have stopped sleeping any chance I get so far. BUT let me tell you it is such an honor so be here and seeing the children with the light in their eyes to see us all is truly a blessing! All the girls hugged us upon arrival and made all those long hours in the airport worth it. (: My room has eight girls with three bunkbeds and two twin beds, we all share one bathroom with one toilet,one sink, and one shower. We had a wonderful breakfast after we where greeted and it was delicious!! (lots of bacon;) Well that's all folks! Enjoy for now until the next time! -Dani Brown

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you all arrived safely. Enjoy the experience and push yourselves out of your comfort zones!! Miss you Casey and Cailyn oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had a safe trip and are getting settled in. Work hard and have a great time!! Love you and miss you, Lauren and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete